Welcome! Help Liberty ES PTA raise funds while shopping! Just link the below Reward Card numbers to your existing cards or sign-up for first time. Participating stores include Tom Thumb, Kroger and coming soon is Target!
Liberty Elementary Grocery Card Rewards Activation Process
Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! Link your Kroger Plus Card to #82654 and a portion of the proceeds will benefit Liberty ES PTA!
Go to: www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com or call 1-800-576-4377 to sign-up!
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Customers must have a registered Kroger Plus card account to link to your organization.
- If a member does not have a Kroger Plus Card, please let them know they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- If they are new online customers, they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- They can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering their zip code, clicking on favorite store, enter their email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- They will get a message to check their email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- They will click on My Account and use their email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- They will click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input their Kroger Plus card number.
- They will update or confirm their information.
- They will enter your NPO number or name of organization, or select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify they are enrolled correctly, they will see your organizations name on the right side of their information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each Purchase to count.
Target (either your target credit card or Red Card)
- Go to Target.com
- Click Red Card at the top drop down menu
- On the left find Take Charge of Education
- Find our School by keying in info for Liberty Elementary
- Click on select this school
- Key in your red card info
- Key in your red card info and complete enrollment.
- Attach your Tom Thumb reward card to our Liberty Elementary number which is 10195
- This can be done at Customer service.
- You can attach 3 non profits to your number.
Link your Tom Thumb Reward Card to #10195 and Liberty ES PTA will get a portion of the proceeds every time you shop! You will save money while supporting your favorite organization. At Tom Thumb, your Good Neighbor Program account number is linked to your supporters' cards so your organization will accumulate funds quickly and easily.